Sometimes the temperatures go so high that it becomes unbearable. However, if you have the best wall-mounted fan at hand, you can keep any place cool and favorable to stay in. A wall-mounted fan helps you save on floor and desk space that would have been taken by a different type of fan. Most wall-mounted fans come with a remote control, so you can comfortably mount the fan where cooling is needed without the worry of how you will operate it. With so many brands in the industry, it becomes very daunting to find the best wall-mounted fan. Luckily, we bring you the following top 10 best wall-mounted fans for outdoor in 2018 reviews to help you take home the right product.
- List Of The 10 Best Wall Mounted Fans for Outdoor
- 10. Hurricane Wall Mount Fan 16-inch
- 9. Hurricane Wall Mount Fan 20-inch – Wall Mounted Fans
- 8. Tornado 16-Inch Digital Wall Mount Fan
- 7. Simple Deluxe 16-Inch Wall Mount Fan
- 6. PMX 18-inch Wall Mount Fan (POW18B)
- 5. OEMTOOLS 24-inch Outdoor Wall Mount Fan
- 4. Hydrofarm 16-inch Wall Mount Fan
- 3. Air King Multi-Mount Wall Fan
- 2. Hurricane Wall Mount Fan 16-Inch
- 1. Fanimation 18-inch Fan (OF110OB)
List Of The 10 Best Wall Mounted Fans for Outdoor
10. Hurricane Wall Mount Fan 16-inch
The Hurricane Wall Mount Fan 16-inch delivers reliable performance to your home, apartment, or any other space that requires air movement. It is very easy to install with few hardware to be assembled. Given its size, this fan is fairly powerful and works just as expected. The fan is relatively quiet and so you won’t experience problems of noise or performance. Besides, it comes with a remote control that will come in handy during operation.
- Two pull cords: Allow for speed and oscillation control
- 3-speed settings: Enable you to regulate the airspeed
- Steel neck: Provides a long-lasting support
9. Hurricane Wall Mount Fan 20-inch – Wall Mounted Fans
Whatever your air movement needs may be, the Hurricane Wall Mount Fan 20-inch has got you covered. This model has a high velocity to deliver exceptional air movement depending on how you need it. As a result, it is ideal for greenhouses, garages, homes, and workshops, among others. The fan comes with a thermally protected motor that shuts off automatically should it overheat for any reason. Furthermore, it boasts a black powder coated finish for durability and outstanding aesthetics.
- Heavy-duty metal construction: Provides extra durability and longevity
- Heavy-duty wall bracket: Allows for easy mounting of the fan
- Aluminum fan blades: Resist rust and corrosion
8. Tornado 16-Inch Digital Wall Mount Fan
Constructed with thoughtful innovations and exceptional value in mind, the Tornado 16-Inch Digital Wall Mount Fan provides safe and reliable performance. It comes with a remote control that is very easy to use for adjusting the oscillation, angle, speed, and time setting. This fan makes a great addition to any home since it is easy to install and works just like you’d want it to. What’s more, it is very powerful and the package includes an instruction manual that is easy to read and understand.
- Reliable metal gear construction: Makes for whisper quiet operation
- Built-in thermal overload protection: Provides added safety
- 3 speed and oscillating settings: Enable you to adjust the speed and oscillations as you desire
7. Simple Deluxe 16-Inch Wall Mount Fan
This digital wall mount fan enables you to program fan movement patterns to suit any application. For his reason, it is ideal for commercial and residential areas such as offices, homes, and even the garage. This fan is reliable, powerful, and boasts a metal gear construction, which makes for whisper quiet operation. There is a remote control to make easy operation. In addition, the fan includes speed control, oscillation controls, and 4-hour increment timer.
- 6-ft power cord: Promotes peerless performance
- Steel neck: It is sturdy to provide long-lasting support
- Polarized plug with built-in fuse: Ensures additional safety
6. PMX 18-inch Wall Mount Fan (POW18B)
Crafted with all metal blades, the PMX 18-inch Wall Mount Fan (POW18B) moves a good amount of air even on low speed. It is large in size and quite powerful compared to other fans in this list. In terms of noise, this unit is not completely quiet. It produces some amount of sound which is expected, given the size of the fan. Although heavy, this fan remains very easy to mount using the hardware included.
- 12-ft power cord: Promotes convenience and reliability
- Built-in automatic thermal overload protection: Ensures added safety
- Hanging brackets: Allow you to mount the fan on a wall, pole or ceiling
5. OEMTOOLS 24-inch Outdoor Wall Mount Fan
Keep your home or workplace cool with the OEMTOOLS 24-inch Outdoor Wall Mount Fan. This model is available in a variety of sizes, stands, and mounting options to fit any residential or commercial application. There is an included instruction manual to guide you on the installation process, which is very simple to figure out. Moreover, this fan has a good amount of air coming out of it; thanks to the oscillating function and the powerful 3-speed motor.
- Sturdy aluminum blades: Move a lot of air at a time
- Energy-efficient motor: Helps cut on energy bills
- Durable metal structure: Promotes long-lasting performance
4. Hydrofarm 16-inch Wall Mount Fan
With a quiet operation, the Hydrofarm 16-inch Wall Mount Fan makes its presence felt through the gentle breeze. It is easy to mount and comes with a 6-ft power cord for added convenience. The fan seems solid with an all-metal construction and works exactly as intended. You can use it in the kitchen, bedroom, living room, or out on the patio. Besides, it is fairly priced so you do not have to dig deeper into your pockets just to have it.
- 90-degree oscillation: Gives ultimate control of airflow
- 2 pull chains: Allow for easy adjustments of speed and direction
- Versatile design: Helps you grow healthy plants
3. Air King Multi-Mount Wall Fan
The Air King Multi-Mount Wall Fan can be mounted to a wall, ceiling, or l-beam to save on floor space. As such, it is ideal for use in industrial and commercial settings including warehouses, loading docks, and health clubs. The fan has 3-speed settings for you to adjust according to your preference. It has a heavy-duty construction for strength and to withstand the harsh environments. Plus it is easy to operate and delivers great air circulation.
- 12-inch powder coated metal blade: Promotes extra durability and longevity
- Rear mounted pull cord switch: Ensures utmost convenience
- Single bolt mount: Allows for an easy installation process
2. Hurricane Wall Mount Fan 16-Inch
Receive great consistency in ventilation across an area using the Hurricane Wall Mount Fan 16-Inch. It boasts programmable oscillations that enable you to program the fan to a more specific coverage as desired. It is remote-controllable, so that you can place it exactly where ventilation is required without the worry of how to operate it. The fan has a well-made frame that protects the blades from being damaged by any sort of objects.
- Figure 8 oscillation design: Blows air more quickly and uniformly
- Vinyl coated wire frame: Adds a layer of durability and reliability
- Remote control: Offers utmost convenience
1. Fanimation 18-inch Fan (OF110OB)
Rated for dry and damp locations, the Fanimation 18-inch Fan (OF110OB) can be used in absolutely any environment. It runs on a 3 speed AC motor with reverse for maximum comfort in your space. Therefore, you can rest assured of powerful airflow that covers a wide location. This fan is available in oil-rubbed bronze, pewter, black, and satin nickel finishes for you to choose from. Additionally, the fan has a minimalist, sophisticated design, making it a great addition to any contemporary setting.
- 360-degree rotatable design: Ensures even distribution of airflow throughout the room
- Powerful motor: Delivers powerful airflow each time
- Wall control: Provides the ease of light and speed control
The products listed above have very minimal differences. Therefore, in order to arrive at the very best one for you, consider quality and durability. Also, you should consider where you intend to mount it. This is owed to the fact that some fans are only designed for mounting on walls, and so it will be difficult to mount them on other surfaces like the ceiling or poles.