3D printing has come a long way. With advanced technology, the printing experience has allowed designers to turn their designs into amazing prints. The most important step in producing great prints is the choice of a printer.
- List of Best Mini 3D Printers in 2018
- 10. iNSTONE3D Printer Kit
- 9. da VinciMiniWireless 3D Printer
- 8. daVinci Jr. 1.0 3in1 Wireless3D Printer
- 7. daVinci 1.0 Pro.Wireless 3D Printer
- 6. Monoprice SelectMini 3D Printer v2
- 5. Sindoh3DWOX DP200 3D Printer
- 4. Monoprice MakerSelect 3D Printer v2
- 3. FlashForge Finder 3DPrinters
- 2. daVinci miniMaker 3D Printer
- 1. LulzBot TAZ6 3D Printer
- Related Posts
List of Best Mini 3D Printers in 2018
10. iNSTONE3D Printer Kit
Are you looking for a printing experience anywhere and any time? If you and an addicted printing enthusiast, iNSTONE Easier 3D Printer kit is your best choice. It is lightweight so you can carry it anywhere you go. iNSTONE offers you a Slice Software, a TF Card, and a Sample PLA Filament. It is an easy-to-use printer with a 110”x110” x 120” build volume.
- Easy to use
- It does not accommodate MAC Software use
- Cheap components that breakout easily
- The linear bearings are molded into the cartridges, making it impossible to change
9. da VinciMiniWireless 3D Printer
This printer is an environment-friendly and non-toxic pick. It is PLA filament plastics that are made from cornstarch. The da Vinci MiniWireless 3D Printer has a build volume of 6″x6″x6″ with a 300g PLA Filament.
- Great accessories
- A good size
- Slow print speed
- Poor filaments
- Closed filament. You cannot use a 3rd party filament
8. daVinci Jr. 1.0 3in1 Wireless3D Printer
The da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1 offers an easy-to-use 3D printer with an upgradable Laser Engraver system. It has a built-in volume of 6 x 6 x 6 inches. Its print speed is 100mm/second. It offers print services for V220.127.116.11 XYZware software or above.
- Good product size
- Easy to use
- Poorly presented printer instructions
- Slow online system
- Filament stripping
7. daVinci 1.0 Pro.Wireless 3D Printer
This is the first open filament da Vinci printer that allows the use of third-party filaments. With this printer, you do not have to worry about cables as this printer allows you to send your prints directly from your Windows computer or MAC directly to your printer using available Wi-Fi connection. It is an Upgradable Laser Engraver and a build volume of 7.8 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches.
- Open filament
- Fully assembled on delivery
- Failing extruder
- Has some calibration issues
6. Monoprice SelectMini 3D Printer v2
This affordable 3D printer comes ready to use. It is fully assembled at the factory. This allows beginners to use the printer with ease. The Monoprice Select Mini 3D printer v2 is small and can fit on any desk size. It operates well with Windows 7, Linux and Mac OS X,
- Works with any type of filament,
- It is compact size
- It is fully assembled on delivery
- It easily heats up and prone to fires
5. Sindoh3DWOX DP200 3D Printer
If you are looking for a user-friendly printer that allows you to monitor your printing easily, then pick this Sindoh 3DWOX DP200 3D printer. It is has a full colored LCD touch screen with easy instructions.
The 3DWOX desktop, Sindoh 3DWOX DP200 3D Printer allows you to watch your printing progress from your desk. It also offers assisted bed leveling system.
- It has an easy mode for beginner’ use.
- Optimized printing direction
- Adjustable features
- It is noisy
- Slow printing
4. Monoprice MakerSelect 3D Printer v2
The Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer gives you the ultimate chance to take your designs to the next level. With its large heated build plate, 2 GB Micro SD card and a PLA filament your printing experience is upgraded with this printer. What is more, you can use Windows, Linux, Mac OS X systems with the printer.
- Able to print using many different types of filament,
- It needs little maintenance
- It has a fire hazard due to exposed heat bed
- Firmware is still lacking when it comes to thermal runaway safeguard
3. FlashForge Finder 3DPrinters
This is a homely printer. The FlashForge Finder 3D Printers has sealed heating components, which make it safe for use, especially around young children. Its non-toxic PLA and utilizes Fused Filament Fabrication printing technology.
The FlashForge Finder 3D Printers Can work on Windows, Vista, and Mac systems. It can also print via a USB stick, USB cable, Wi-Fi, and Cloud. It prints on PLA only.
- It is easy to use even for beginners
- Has a very good and efficient filament
- Do not clog from melting plastic at the nozzle
- This printer requires manual leveling.
2. daVinci miniMaker 3D Printer
The daVinci miniMaker 3D Printer is a fast advanced technology printer that offers you up to 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches build volume. It also comes with 10 Maintenance Tools, XYZmaker CAD 3D Software, and a Tough PLA/PETG.
- It is beginner friendly
- Prints up to 100mm/second
- It has a large print bed
- It is auto-leveling and auto-calibrating
- DEHP-free and Heavy metal-free PLA filament
- Very advanced technology requires advanced knowledge
1. LulzBot TAZ6 3D Printer
If you are looking for a printer that will give you both large prints and many small prints, go for the Lulzbot TAZ 6 3D printer. This printer has a large volume of 11.02 in x 11.02 in x 9.8 in. it has an integrated power supply, it is self-cleaning and self-leveling. It also offers tetherless printing experience.
- It is easy to use
- Offer advanced technology experience in 3d printing
- Free software
- It works with MAC, Windows, and Linux
- Compatible with a variety of files: 3MF, OBJ, STL, and X3D files
- The LulzBot TAZ 6 3D Printer does not have auto-clean and auto-leveling features.
To purchase LulzBot TAZ 6 3D Printer on Amazon click
A printing experience is one we choose, which is determined by the price of the printing equipment and their printing quality. Sometimes the cost does not represent the quality we are looking for. Choose the best printer that gives you the best printing output.