Mirrorless cameras refer to the digital interchangeable lens camera that uses the digital display system with or without the viewfinder. Not only the larger one can be the most powerful one, but this mirrorless camera will also prove that a small camera can perform perfectly as well.
The following lists are the top popular options available in the market in terms of innovation, performance, and value. Read on to find the best mirrorless cameras for your demand.
- List of 10 Best Mirrorless Cameras Reviews
- 10. Fujifilm X-72 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 9. Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Camera
- 8. Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 7. Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
- 6. Panasonic Lumix G7 4K Mirrorless Camera
- 5. Sony A9 Full Frame Mirrorless Camera
- 4. Neewer TT560 Flash Speedlite Digital Camera
- 3. Sony Alpha a7IIK Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 2. Sony a5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 1. Samsung NX2000 CMOS Smart WiFi Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Benefits of Mirrorless Cameras
List of 10 Best Mirrorless Cameras Reviews
10. Fujifilm X-72 Mirrorless Digital Camera
X-72 is another X-series mirrorless digital camera from Fujifilm which have the big improvement on image quality with faster autofocus and response times as well as less noise produced. Its body can resist well with dust and moisture. Featuring the ultra-fast real time viewfinder, this X-72 will deliver full HD and 4K images and video making it the brilliant camera you always wish to have.
9. Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Camera
The Sony Alpha 6000 is the fastest focusing mirrorless camera that comes with 179 autofocus point and 11 FPS burst shooting with tracking focus. Beside capturinga high quality image and recording full HD video, this alpha 6000 allows you to share photo easily via your smart device through WIFI feature.
8. Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Digital Camera
This brilliant Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II mirrorless camera is designed with the 5-Axis image stabilization, OLED electronic viewfinder and 8.5 frames per second burst shooting speed for shooting with ease. It also has the high speed autofocus system that allow you to capture HD images and 4K video with no sound produced done by silent mode feature.
7. Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
No matter how slim this Leica M10 is, you will be still offered the high-performance mirrorless camera perfect choice for a rangefinder. With faster processing and higher ISO capability, you can shoot up to 5 FPS shooting together with 24MP full frame image sensor so that you can take a photo with ease.
6. Panasonic Lumix G7 4K Mirrorless Camera
Wrapped perfectly in the plastic body, this Panasonic Lumix G7 features 16MP micro four third sensor allowing this one shooting the images and recording 4K video perfectly compared to the others. Its autofocus feature can track the subject faster and more precise as you could change the lens according to the moment. Small and compact, feel free to take it along during your trip.
5. Sony A9 Full Frame Mirrorless Camera
One of the most popular full frame mirrorless camera from Sony, the A9, is designed with 24.2MP full frame sensor with the fastest autofocus up to 11FPS under high standard ISO range of 100-25600 ideal for low lights image. Lens, USB memory, batteries, and chargers are all packed in a package. You can also share your high-quality shooting as well as your full HD video via smart device through WIFI and NFC features with ease.
4. Neewer TT560 Flash Speedlite Digital Camera
Neewer TT560 is constructed with plastic covered in matte black color with the flash that can be vertically rotated up to 90 degrees and 270 degrees horizontally. There is no LCD screen yet it has 8 LED sensors with the power button, output control button and such. You will always know when to charge the battery as the red charging indicator will alert you when the battery is getting low. Simply press the button when you are to start shooting or charging.
3. Sony Alpha a7IIK Mirrorless Digital Camera
Luckily, you are able to get to know this Sony Alpha A7IIK, the full frame camera that can use with most kind of lenses to avoid photo blurring. This camera adds in-body stabilization to ensure the best photo and video output. With the 24.3MP resolution, you are able to capture excellent image quality and 4K video capture using its fast hybrid subject tracking.
2. Sony a5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera
The A5100 is one of the compact mirrorless camera fit well in your pocket or your handbags. It delivers the best image quality mostly the one in low light with accurate color to impressed people. This camera can shot the large photo up to 24MP shooting while the phase detection technology can focus faster with 179 autofocus point and 6FPS. Record full HD video and shoot a stunning photo and simply share them to your smart devices by WIFI.
1. Samsung NX2000 CMOS Smart WiFi Mirrorless Digital Camera
Some perfect specifications make this Samsung NX2000 the best mirrorless digital camera in the market. It offers 20.3 MP SMOS sensor with the high standard under high ISO range from 100-25600. The shutter speed is quite impressed while this camera can shoot up to 8FPS with the speedy autofocus and can also allow you to connect to WIFI for output sharing purposes.
Benefits of Mirrorless Cameras
- Lighter and More Compact: If you are planning to go on a long day shooting trip, you will find the lighter camera putting less strain on your neck and shoulder. You do not need the large camera to capture the best photos while you know that you can still take the natural and candid portraits with the smaller one.
- Faster Autofocus: The autofocus speed with a mirrorless camera is much better than the DSLRs one. Plus, the mirrorless cameras will focus much faster if you are to shoot a lot of photo or video. Perfect for the one who likes to hold the camera above the head or below their waist.
- Silent Shooting: When the shutter button is pressed, your mirrorless camera will still shoot quietly without bothering the surroundings. If you don’t want to call attention to yourself by the sound of shutters, mirrorless camera is the one.
These are all the top rated models of the best mirrorless cameras available on the market. They are all small in size, light in weight yet have enough ability to capture the high-quality photo, record the high-resolution video together with faster autofocus for beautiful output. One of these picks will serve you well.